www.flickr.com

Friday, March 30, 2007

Cat For Sale


For Sale, Cheap. Large White Tom Cat.
About 12 Years Old. Spoiled Rotten.
Free or Best Offer. Will deliver.

Relax. I'm not actually selling Radcliff, although I might consider any offers.

I don't know if he was upset because of the thunderstorms, or he was just bored, or what. But he woke me up about every half hour all night long. I would rub his head a bit, try to cuddle with him, and he would let me go back to sleep for a while.

Just to rub it in, now he's asleep on my bed.

4 comments:

Parker said...

Sometimes kitties just have restless nights. What's bad about that is when you live with more than one kitty and they take turns having restless nights. Mommy says that sometimes she thinks it would be fun to go to a hotel with Daddy for a night just to get an uninterruped eight hours of sleep!

Boy said...

Obviouswy, he wanted you out of your bed and him in.
hohoho....I know...cos I do that to mine mummy too.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Radcliff needed some extra cuddling or reassurance, and you gave it to him. That was the right thing to do! If only I could get my human to do that kind of thing...

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Our Daddy tells me I am replaceable, after I have tried to wake him up numerous times by cleaning his eyebrows. He never washes them properly!

Momma does the same thing with notepad (saving comments) or else she does a copy/paste, if she amembers.

Patches